Salt Life® Huntington Sunglasses feature Zeiss polarized polycarbonate lenses, which provide 100% UV protection and reduce glare for brilliant clarity. Optics pioneer Carl Zeiss originally invented the first AR coating; today, Salt Life applies the latest version of this anti-reflective coating, AR5, to the back of each lens. This special coating reduces reflected glare and eliminates all ghost images. On the front of each lens, Salt Life applies Ri-Pel®, a permanent protective hydrophobic coating that creates a scratch-resistant finish from which dirt, salt, oil, and dust are easily removed. Plastic frames bridge the gap between vintage and modern styling, boasting rectangular lenses and non-slip nose pads for a secure, comfortable fit.
Manufacturer style #: SL208.
- Ideal for fishing and boating
- 100% UV protection
- Zeiss polarized polycarbonate lenses to reduce glare and eyestrain
- AR5 back-of-lens treatment
- Ri-pel front-of-lens repellent seal for clear vision
- Plastic frames with embedded rubber nose pads